You have a question? Maybe we already have the answer!
You have a question? Maybe we already have the answer!
A dildo generally does not vibrate and is intended for penetration. Vibrators…vibrate and a lot of them are not meant to be inserted into the body, but to be used for external stimulation.
Product safety and quality are our top priorities. We take sexual pleasure for women very seriously. So we work with the medical community to create products designed for women’s pleasure, and totally safe for women’s bodies.
Smile Makers vibrators are manufactured in accordance with safety standards previously unheard of in sex toys manufacturing.
- We choose to follow the same safety and quality standards that are used for high-end consumer electronics. To our knowledge no other sex toys meet the same safety and quality standards. Consequently, our products are not manufactured with other sex toys, but rather alongside some of the most well-known and highly regarded consumer electronics brands.
- We are proud of the quality of our manufacturing and quality control. Our suppliers are qualified using the same criteria as used by the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Each component is thoroughly tested on safety, quality and durability before we accept it as a part of a Smile Maker. On-going, every new batch of components is tested. Once the production is finalized, the finished products are also tested.
- Every Smile Maker is waterproof and made with body-safe silicone approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. We source our silicone from the same supplier as some of the world’s leading medical equipment manufacturers. Neither our products nor any of our packaging components contain phthalates.
- Our products are also independently tested and certified in accordance with regional regulations. For example, for sales in the European Union our products have been independently tested and certified with the CE mark in accordance with European Directives EMC directive (2004/108/EC). Smile Makers also adhere to the European Union’s directive on Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
Our lubricants are the safest to your body
- First of all, they do not contain paraben or fragrance.
- Second of all, we use the purest form for each ingredient, making them pharma-graded. This means our lubricants are as safe to your body as products used in a hospital.
- We use only 5 ingredients and we are 100% transparent about them:
- Carbomer: a thickener that alters the viscosity in the product. pharma-grade (US), no allergens
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate : an anti-stinging, anti-inflammatory natural plant extract used to counter irritiation caused by mechanical friction during sexual activity. It is used by some luxury Japanese skin care and French skin care brands
- Sodium Benzoate : a salt used as a natural preservative to prevent microbial growth, instead of using parabens as many other lubricant brands, as parabens are deemed by the US FDA as potentially dangerous (carcinogenic).
- Refined Glycerine : a water-soluble synthetic used to make the lubricant slippery. It is used in skin care products to retain moisture on skin.
- Methyl Propanediol : a water solubilizer added to give velvety- silky feel during and after use. It is a brand new product on the market, that we have chosen because it is the highest grade available and it provides benefits of silicone (increased slipperiness) without using silicone (silicone lubricants not compatible with sex toys. This makes our lubricants far more slippery and silky than other water-based lubricants.
- We have been certified CE Mark 2A, which means that the formulation, manufacturing processes and claims have been reviewed by an independent EU body.
If you have any further questions regarding the safety of Smile Makers products, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our manufacturing partners are highly reputed companies who supply to some of the world's largest and most respected brands in the world.
Our lubricants manufacturer works with companies like L'Oreal, Elizabeth Arden and GSK and are responsible for the production of highly sensitive products, such as baby toothpaste.
Our partner for vibrator manufacturing works with high-end consumer electronics companies like Bang & Olufsen and FitBit.
At Smile Makers we have safety, regulatory compliance, and fair working conditions as base requirements for our suppliers. This starts by doing an audit before any agreement is signed, and then by personally visiting the premises on a regular basis. Over the past 8 years, we have spent a lot of time on the premises, on the factory floors, speaking with the staff and inspecting all steps in the manufacturing process. Further, we in turn require that our partners apply the same level of strict controls on all of their suppliers.
But, don’t just take our word for it. We use globally recognised third parties to check production and sourcing conditions. So, not only do we rely on internal audits, but external audits too. To demonstrate that they can meet our ethical standards and requirements, our manufacturing partners have undergone an independent ethical audit or certification of their production sites with Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, meaning all Smile Makers products are SMETA compliant.
SMETA stands for Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit.
Assesses the standards of labour, health and safety, environment and business ethics.
These are the key areas for assessing Smile Makers’ responsible business practices and social compliance.
Both manufacturing partners have also achieved Medical Device Manufacturing ISO certifications from BSI or SGS. These confirm that the quality controls are sufficiently stringent to handle products used in hospitals or medicines, showcasing the high standards we hold for our products when it comes to being body-safe.
We endeavour to go above and beyond legislative requirements in order to ensure we offer products that are safe, of high quality, and made by people who are treated well and with respect. This is how we are able to sell in markets where other brands cannot, and why we have no intention of changing manufacturing partners. Our understanding is that work is being done to harmonize restricted requirements for sexual wellness brands, and that is something we would eagerly welcome.
For payments in USD, you can choose to pay using Paypal, Credit Card (Visa or Master) or in 3 installments SplitIt. We do not issue invoices or accept bank transfers.
Step 1 - Add your chosen pieces to your cart and select SplitIt as your payment method at checkout.
Step 2 - Split your payment in three interest-free installments (when you pay on time) – it’s that easy.
Step 3 - Enter your payment details and pay only the first installment today. SplitIt will schedule your next payments for you.
*Please spend responsibly. Look after your wellbeing, borrowing more than you can afford could affect your financial status and stress levels. Ensure you can make your repayments on time.*
- Åland Island, Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antiqua and Barbuda, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bonaire, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Capa Verde, Cayman Island, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Cook Island, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guam, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Morocco, Nauru, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, North Macedonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Qatar, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, South Georgia/Sandwich Islands, Syria, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, United States (US) Minor Outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Virgin Islands, Wallis and Furtuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Please note that we do not ship to PO BOX address.
- Singapore: 2 to 5 working days
Singapore orders will be shipped by NinjaVan. To track your order please visit their website here.
- Europe: 2 to 7 working days
- Rest of the world: Up to 2 weeks*
For more information on shipping & returns please click here.
USA & Canada: USD 10, free shipping for orders above USD 70
United Kingdom: GBP 15, free shipping for orders above GBP 50
France: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Sweden: SEK 150, free shipping for orders above SEK 600
Switzerland & Liechtenstein: CHF 15, free shipping for order above CHF 60
Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands: USD 15, free shipping for orders above USD 70
Austria, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain: USD 20, free shipping for orders above USD 70
Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia: USD 22, free shipping for orders above USD 70
Australia: AUD 15, free shipping for orders above AUD 85
Singapore: SGD 10, free shipping for orders above SGD 75
Malaysia MYR 50, free shipping for orders above MYR 180
Taiwan: TWD 170, free shipping for orders above TWD 2000
Rest of the world: USD 10, free shipping for orders above USD 70
EU and Singapore: Our prices include local taxes and duties.
Others: Our prices don't include local taxes and duties. In some cases, you may be charged customs, import duties and taxes when the parcel reaches your country. We do not have control over these charges and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Please refer back to the shipping confirmation email and just click on the tracking link, and you will be able to track all the details of your Smile Maker’s journey to your home. Or else you may also use the tracking number provided to check in your local post office’s tracking system. In case you did not receive the shipping notification email, can’t find your tracking number, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is any delay in local delivery, or if the local postal service has not re-registered the parcel for tracking, write to us anytime at email@example.com and we will help you until you have received your order.
Only products bought at smilemakerscollection.com can be returned to smilemakerscollection.com. If you are dissatisfied with an item you purchased elsewhere, please return it to the place where you bought it. Before we assist you further on this, please follow the steps depending on your reason for return. Steps are applicable for both vibrator and lubricant product:
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase.
- If the product is unopened, please shipped back the product to us by obtaining the return form from our customer care. Once the product has been received in our warehouse, full refunds will be credited in the same form as they were paid. Please note that shipping charges will not be refunded. We will refund the order amount back to your mode of payment in 2 working days.
- However, if the product is opened, we do not accept the product back for hygienic purpose, but we will give you a personalised 30% off coupon code for you to try something else and our customer care will be happy to assist you in choosing the right product for you. Or else, you can take our quiz to find the perfect fit for you here!
- If you believe that your products are defective, don’t worry, we promised 2 years warranty for all Smile Makers product. However, you may first try some steps below:
- Try to screw the cap closer to the bottom? The problem might be due to the battery contact getting loose.
- Try to shake the product first? However strange this may sound, there might be some dust trapped inside and by shaking it, it can remove it.
If the steps above doesn’t work, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your proof of purchase and we will assist you further.
- Defective products can be returned within 1 year of receipt date for a full refund or replacement. In case of replacement, it will take up to 2 working days to prepare the replacement shipment. In case we request the product to be shipped back to us for investigation, we will also refund you back the shipping charges.
- To return a product to Smile Makers: please obtain pre-authorization from our customer service and we will send you the return form. Once you have your return form, please pack the product and include your completed return form SEPARATE from your defective item, and make sure you include your full shipping address. Then, ship your defective product to the designated address in your return form.