You have a question? Maybe we already have the answer!
You have a question? Maybe we already have the answer!
Product safety and quality are our top priorities. We take sexual pleasure for women very seriously. So we work with the medical community to create products designed for women’s pleasure, and totally safe for women’s bodies.
Smile Makers vibrators are manufactured in accordance with safety standards previously unheard of in sex toys manufacturing.
- We choose to follow the same safety and quality standards that are used for high-end consumer electronics. To our knowledge no other sex toys meet the same safety and quality standards. Consequently, our products are not manufactured with other sex toys, but rather alongside some of the most well-known and highly regarded consumer electronics brands.
- We are proud of the quality of our manufacturing and quality control. Our suppliers are qualified using the same criteria as used by the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Each component is thoroughly tested on safety, quality and durability before we accept it as a part of a Smile Maker. On-going, every new batch of components is tested. Once the production is finalized, the finished products are also tested.
- Every Smile Maker is waterproof and made with body-safe silicone approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. We source our silicone from the same supplier as some of the world’s leading medical equipment manufacturers. Neither our products nor any of our packaging components contain phthalates.
- Our products are also independently tested and certified in accordance with regional regulations. For example, for sales in the European Union our products have been independently tested and certified with the CE mark in accordance with European Directives EMC directive (2004/108/EC). Smile Makers also adhere to the European Union’s directive on Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
Our lubricants are the safest to your body
- First of all, they do not contain paraben or fragrance.
- Second of all, we use the purest form for each ingredient, making them pharma-graded. This means our lubricants are as safe to your body as products used in a hospital.
- We use only 5 ingredients and we are 100% transparent about them:
- Carbomer: a thickener that alters the viscosity in the product. pharma-grade (US), no allergens
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate : an anti-stinging, anti-inflammatory natural plant extract used to counter irritiation caused by mechanical friction during sexual activity. It is used by some luxury Japanese skin care and French skin care brands
- Sodium Benzoate : a salt used as a natural preservative to prevent microbial growth, instead of using parabens as many other lubricant brands, as parabens are deemed by the US FDA as potentially dangerous (carcinogenic).
- Refined Glycerine : a water-soluble synthetic used to make the lubricant slippery. It is used in skin care products to retain moisture on skin.
- Methyl Propanediol : a water solubilizer added to give velvety- silky feel during and after use. It is a brand new product on the market, that we have chosen because it is the highest grade available and it provides benefits of silicone (increased slipperiness) without using silicone (silicone lubricants not compatible with sex toys. This makes our lubricants far more slippery and silky than other water-based lubricants.
- We have been certified CE Mark 2A, which means that the formulation, manufacturing processes and claims have been reviewed by an independent EU body.
If you have any further questions regarding the safety of Smile Makers products, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Singapore: 2 to 5 working days
- Europe: 2 to 7 working days
- USA: Up to 2 weeks*
- Australia: Up to 2 weeks*
- Rest of the world: Up to 2 weeks*
For more information on shipping & returns please click here.
Currently, our warehouses are operating as usual and we are working closely with our logistics partners to deliver and fulfill the orders. As each country is taking different measurements during this period we are seeing some intermittent delays in delivery. Due to worldwide disruptions, things are subject to change suddenly and we will do our best to update customers quickly should their order be affected.
Please refer back to the shipping confirmation email and just click on the tracking link, and you will be able to track all the details of your Smile Maker’s journey to your home. Or else you may also use the tracking number provided to check in your local post office’s tracking system. In case you did not receive the shipping notification email, can’t find your tracking number, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is any delay in local delivery, or if the local postal service has not re-registered the parcel for tracking, write to us anytime at email@example.com and we will help you until you have received your order.
Only products bought at smilemakerscollection.com can be returned to smilemakerscollection.com. If you are dissatisfied with an item you purchased elsewhere, please return it to the place where you bought it. Before we assist you further on this, please follow the steps depending on your reason for return. Steps are applicable for both vibrator and lubricant product:
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase.
- If the product is unopened, please shipped back the product to us by obtaining the return form from our customer care. Once the product has been received in our warehouse, full refunds will be credited in the same form as they were paid. Please note that shipping charges will not be refunded.
- However, if the product is opened, we do not accept the product back for hygienic purpose, but we will give you a personalised 30% off coupon code for you to try something else and our customer care will be happy to assist you in choosing the right product for you. Or else, you can take our quiz to find the perfect fit for you here!
- If you believe that your products are defective, don’t worry, we promised 1 year warranty for all Smile Makers product. However, you may first try some steps below:
- Try to screw the cap closer to the bottom? The problem might be due to the battery contact getting loose.
- Try to shake the product first? However strange this may sound, there might be some dust trapped inside and by shaking it, it can remove it.
If the steps above doesn’t work, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your proof of purchase and we will assist you further.
- Defective products can be returned within 1 year of receipt date for a full refund or replacement. In case we request the product to be shipped back to us for investigation, we will also refund you back the shipping charges.
- To return a product to Smile Makers: please obtain pre-authorization from our customer service and we will send you the return form. Once you have your return form, please pack the product and include your completed return form SEPARATE from your defective item, and make sure you include your full shipping address. Then, ship your defective product to the designated address in your return form.