What kind of battery will I need to use my Smile Maker product?
It depends on the product you have. Some of our vibrators require one AAA battery, some two AA batteries. Please refer to your product manual and ask a store clerk in your local shop if you are unsure which battery is AAA or AA.
Are batteries included with my purchase?
No, batteries are not included with your purchase. Batteries lose power from the moment they are manufactured. If we were to pre-purchase batteries and include them in the package, they would not be new when they reached you. This would not only reduce the number of hours you can use the product without replacing the battery, but it would unnecessarily increase battery waste which is harmful to the environment.
Are Smile Makers products safe?
Product safety and quality are our top priorities. We take sexual pleasure for women very seriously. So we work with the medical community to create products designed for women’s pleasure, and totally safe for women’s bodies.
Smile Makers vibrators are manufactured in accordance with safety standards previously unheard of in sex toys manufacturing.
- We choose to follow the same safety and quality standards that are used for high-end consumer electronics. To our knowledge no other sex toys meet the same safety and quality standards. Consequently, our products are not manufactured with other sex toys, but rather alongside some of the most well-known and highly regarded consumer electronics brands.
- We are proud of the quality of our manufacturing and quality control. Our suppliers are qualified using the same criteria as used by the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Each component is thoroughly tested on safety, quality and durability before we accept it as a part of a Smile Maker. On-going, every new batch of components is tested. Once the production is finalized, the finished products are also tested.
- Every Smile Maker is waterproof and made with body-safe silicone approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. We source our silicone from the same supplier as some of the world’s leading medical equipment manufacturers. Neither our products nor any of our packaging components contain phthalates.
- Our products are also independently tested and certified in accordance with regional regulations. For example, for sales in the European Union our products have been independently tested and certified with the CE mark in accordance with European Directives EMC directive (2004/108/EC). Smile Makers also adhere to the European Union’s directive on Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
Our lubricants are the safest to your body
- First of all, they do not contain paraben or fragrance.
- Second of all, we use the purest form for each ingredient, making them pharma-graded. This means our lubricants are as safe to your body as products used in a hospital.
- We use only 5 ingredients and we are 100% transparent about them:
- Carbomer: a thickener that alters the viscosity in the product. pharma-grade (US), no allergens
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate : an anti-stinging, anti-inflammatory natural plant extract used to counter irritiation caused by mechanical friction during sexual activity. It is used by some luxury Japanese skin care and French skin care brands
- Sodium Benzoate : a salt used as a natural preservative to prevent microbial growth, instead of using parabens as many other lubricant brands, as parabens are deemed bu the US FDA as potentially dangerous (carcinogenic) .
- Refined Glycerine : a water-soluble synthetic used to make the lubricant slippery. It is used in skin care products to retain moisture on skin
- Methyl Propanediol : a water solubilizer added to give velvety- silky feel during and after use. It is a brand new product on the market, that we have chosen because it is the highest grade available and it provides benefits of silicone (increased slipperiness) without using silicone (silicone lubricants not compatible with sex toys. This makes our lubricants far more slippery and silky than other water-based lubricants.
- We have been certified CE Mark 2A, which means that the formulation, manufacturing processes and claims have been reviewed by an independent EU body.
If you have any further questions regarding the safety of Smile Makers products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are my payment options?
You can choose to pay using your PayPal account, or with Visa or Master Card. We do not issue invoices or accept bank transfers.
Is payment through this website secure?
We use PayPal platforms (both Paypal and Braintree) which are regarded as one of the best and most secure in the industry. It is used by many major online retailers worldwide. For more information on online payment security, please visit the PayPal website and read the Security and Protection pages.
What will it say on my credit/debit card bill or statement?
Your credit/debit card will be charged by Ramblin’ Brands Limited, which is the name of the company that owns the Smile Makers brand and this website.
Can I pay in another currency than the one displayed?
We only quote prices in a limited number of currencies, but your credit/debit card company may offer to charge you in another currency. If they do, and you choose to be debited in anything other than the currency displayed on our website, we cannot guarantee currency conversion rates, nor that the local currency price they quote before payment is the same as what you see on your final credit/debit card bill. Please contact your credit/debit card company for further information on how they manage and guarantee foreign currency payments.
Are there any other taxes and duties that will affect my final price?
When you buy a product from our site, you are buying it from Ramblin’ Brands Pte. Ltd. which is incorporated in Singapore. Singapore does not charge a sales tax, VAT, or export duties on our products when they are sold to other countries. However, it may be that your home country, or the country you want the product shipped to, levies import duties, customs, or sales taxes on products you buy from abroad. Because we ship to countries all over the world, we cannot know the details for every country. As such, we sell to you DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) and ask that you contact your local authorities for details on further charges, and that you bear any applicable additional charges.
How long will you take to deliver my order?
Your order will be processed within 1 to 2 working days from receipt of order. Once your order has been picked up for delivery, you will receive a shipping notification email with a tracking number and link to help you track your parcel at anytime. Delivery period may varies depending on your location:
- Singapore: 2 to 5 working days
- Europe: 2 to 7 working days
- USA: Up to 2 weeks*
- Australia: Up to 2 weeks*
- Rest of the world: Up to 2 weeks*
*Delivery may take up to 3 weeks depending on various factors, but in most cases it will be faster than that.
For more information on shipping & returns please click here.
How can I track my order?
Please refer back to the shipping confirmation email and just click on the tracking link, and you will be able to track all the details of your Smile Maker’s journey to your home. Or else you may also use the tracking number provided to check in your local post office’s tracking system. In case you did not receive the shipping notification email, can’t find your tracking number, please email us at: email@example.com.
If there is any delay in local delivery, or if the local postal service has not re-registered the parcel for tracking, write to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you until you have received your order.
How will I receive my order?
We are using an established global parcel post company that delivers your parcels via your local postal service; it will arrive in your letter box depending on size of order. The package will be discreetly labelled only showing your name and ship to address details.
How are the products packaged?
Our products are discreetly packaged. There is no Smile Makers or Ramblin’ Brands Limited logo on the outside of the package. Inside the package, our product is safely packaged in a consumer unit box that has been tested for stability.
If I am not satisfied with my purchase, can I return it?
Only products bought at smilemakerscollection.com can be returned to smilemakerscollection.com. If you are dissatisfied with an item you purchased elsewhere, please return it to the place where you bought it. Before we assist you further on this, please follow the steps depending on your reason for return. Steps are applicable for both vibrator and lubricant product:
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase.
- If the product is unopened, please shipped back the product to us by obtaining the return form from our customer care. Once the product has been received in our warehouse, full refunds will be credited in the same form as they were paid. Please note that shipping charges will not be refunded.
- However, if the product is opened, we do not accept the product back for hygienic purpose, but we will give you a personalised 30% off coupon code for you to try something else and our customer care will be happy to assist you in choosing the right product for you. Or else, you can take our quiz to find the perfect fit for you here!
- If you believe that your products are defective, don’t worry, we promised 1 year warranty for all Smile Makers product. However, you may first try some steps below:
- Try to screw the cap closer to the bottom? The problem might be due to the battery contact getting loose.
- Try to shake the product first? However strange this may sound, there might be some dust trapped inside and by shaking it, it can remove it.
If the steps above doesn’t work, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of purchase and we will assist you further.
- Defective products can be returned within 1 year of receipt date for a full refund or replacement. In case we request the product to be shipped back to us for investigation, we will also refund you back the shipping charges.
- To return a product to Smile Makers: please obtain pre-authorization from our customer service and we will send you the return form. Once you have your return form, please pack the product and include your completed return form SEPARATE from your defective item, and make sure you include your full shipping address. Then, ship your defective product to the designated address in your return form.
Why do you collect personal data?
We need to collect personal data from you because courier companies require this to make deliveries. We guarantee that we will not share this information with any other external parties than those involved with shipping the product to you. The information that we store will not be used for any purposes other than making sure you get the best service possible.