What kind of battery will I need to use my Smile Maker product?
You only need one AAA battery for your Smile Maker. Please ask a store clerk in your local shop if you are unsure which battery is AAA.
Are your products safe?
Product safety and quality are our top priorities.
Smile Makers vibrators are manufactured in accordance with safety standards previously unheard of in sex toys manufacturing.
- We choose to follow the same safety and quality standards that are used for high-end consumer electronics. To our knowledge no other sex toys meet the same safety and quality standards. Consequently, our products are not manufactured with other sex toys, but rather alongside some of the most well-known and highly regarded consumer electronics brands.
- We are proud of the quality of our manufacturing and quality control. Our suppliers are qualified using the same criteria as used by the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Each component is thoroughly tested on safety, quality and durability before we accept it as a part of a Smile Maker. On-going, every new batch of components is tested. Once the production is finalized, the finished products are also tested.
- Every Smile Maker is waterproof and made with body-safe silicone approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. We source our silicone from the same supplier as some of the world’s leading medical equipment manufacturers. Neither our products nor any of our packaging components contain phthalates.
- Our products are also independently tested and certified in accordance with regional regulations. For example, for sales in the European Union our products have been independently tested and certified with the CE mark in accordance with European Directives EMC directive (2004/108/EC). Smile Makers also adhere to the European Union’s directive on Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
Our lubricants are the safest to your body
- First of all, they do not contain paraben or fragrance.
- Second of all, we use the purest form for each ingredient, making them pharma-graded. This means our lubricants are as safe to your body as products used in a hospital.
- We use only 5 ingredients and we are 100% transparent about them:
- Carbomer: a thickener that alters the viscosity in the product. pharma-grade (US), no allergens
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate : an anti-stinging, anti-inflammatory natural plant extract used to counter irritiation caused by mechanical friction during sexual activity. It is used by some luxury Japanese skin care and French skin care brands
- Sodium Benzoate : a salt used as a natural preservative to prevent microbial growth, instead of using parabens as many other lubricant brands, as parabens are deemed bu the US FDA as potentially dangerous (carcinogenic) .
- Refined Glycerine : a water-soluble synthetic used to make the lubricant slippery. It is used in skin care products to retain moisture on skin
- Methyl Propanediol : a water solubilizer added to give velvety- silky feel during and after use. It is a brand new product on the market, that we have chosen because it is the highest grade available and it provides benefits of silicone (increased slipperiness) without using silicone (silicone lubricants not compatible with sex toys. This makes our lubricants far more slippery and silky than other water-based lubricants.
- We have been certified CE Mark 2A, which means that the formulation, manufacturing processes and claims have been reviewed by an independent EU body.
If you have any further questions regarding the safety of Smile Makers products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is payment through this website secure?
We use PayPal platforms (both Paypal and Braintree) which are regarded as one of the best and most secure in the industry. It is used by many major online retailers worldwide. For more information on online payment security, please visit the PayPal website and read the Security and Protection pages.
What are my payment options?
You can choose to pay using your PayPal account, or with Visa or Master Card. We do not issue invoices or accept bank transfers.
Can I pay in another currency than the one displayed?
We only quote prices in a limited number of currencies, but your credit/debit card company may offer to charge you in another currency. If they do, and you choose to be debited in anything other than the currency displayed on our website, we cannot guarantee currency conversion rates, nor that the local currency price they quote before payment is the same as what you see on your final credit/debit card bill. Please contact your credit/debit card company for further information on how they manage and guarantee foreign currency payments.
Are there any other taxes and duties that will affect my final price?
When you buy a product from our site, you are buying it from Ramblin’ Brands Pte. Ltd. which is incorporated in Singapore. Singapore does not charge a sales tax, VAT, or export duties on our products when they are sold to other countries. However, it may be that your home country, or the country you want the product shipped to, levies import duties, customs, or sales taxes on products you buy from abroad. Because we ship to countries all over the world, we cannot know the details for every country. As such, we sell to you DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) and ask that you contact your local authorities for details on further charges, and that you bear any applicable additional charges.
How long will you take to deliver my order?
We ship your products within 2 working days from receipt of order. Once dispatched, you will receive an email notification with a registration number that helps you track your parcel. For Europe, lead time for delivery is 2 to 7 working days and for rest of the world 2 weeks. It can take up to 3 weeks for delivery, but in most cases it will be faster than that.
Our logistics partners love Smile Makers and are committed to working fast, but they cannot control how fast the local services work. In most cases, everything goes very smooth. However, if there is any delay in local delivery, or if the local postal service has not re-registered the parcel for tracking, write to us anytime at email@example.com and we will help you until you have received your order. Note: parcel tracking is not available for shipments to Australia.
How can I track my order?
You will be able to track your order status at anytime. Once your order has dispatched, you will receive a shipment notification which will include a link to a parcel tracking website. Just click on the link, and you will be able to track all the details of your Smile Maker’s journey to your home. In case the local postal service has not re-registered your parcel so we can keep tracking it within your country, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help track it down for you. We are committed to helping you until you receive your order. Note: tracking is not available for shipments to Australia.
How will I receive my order?
We are using an established global parcel post company that delivers your parcels via your local postal service; it will arrive in your letter box depending on size of order. The package will be discreetly labelled only showing your name and ship to address details.
What will it say on my credit/debit card bill or statement?
Your credit/debit card will be charged by Ramblin’ Brands Limited, which is the name of the company that owns the Smile Makers brand and this website.
How are the products packaged?
Our products are discreetly packaged. There is no Smile Makers or Ramblin’ Brands Limited logo on the outside of the package. Inside the package, our product is safely packaged in a consumer unit box that has been tested for stability.
If I am not satisfied with my purchase, can I return it?
If you are not entirely satisfied with your Smile Maker, you can return it within 30 days of purchase.
Vibrators and Lubricants
- If the product is unopened, full refunds will be credited in the same form as they were paid after the product has been shipped back to us. Please note that shipping charges will not be refunded.
- If the product is opened, we do not accept the product back for hygienic purpose and coupon code of the amount paid will be issued.
- If you wish to exchange or return a t-shirt, it must be in the original packaging state, has never been worn with the tags still attached to it.
Only products bought at smilemakerscollection.com can be returned to smilemakerscollection.com. If you are dissatisfied with an item you purchased elsewhere, please return it to the place where you bought it.
Defective items can be returned within 1 year for a refund or replacement.
Shipping charges will only be refunded in cases the item is defective or the return was caused by our mishandling.
To return a product to Smile Makers:
- You must obtain pre-authorization from our customer service. that will provide you with a return form.
- To get a return form, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
Please provide your proof of purchase.
- Once you have your return form, repack the product in shipping packaging and include your completed return form SEPARATE from your defective item, and make sure you include your full shipping address. Then, ship your defective product to:
Ramblin’ Brands Ltd. c/o
Attn: Ding EePing , +65-6748 4484
ASENDIA SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
41 Changi South Ave 2
Why don’t you include a battery with your product?
Batteries lose power from the moment they are manufactured. If we were to pre-purchase batteries and include them in the package, they would not be new when they reached you. This would not only reduce the number of hours you can use the product without replacing the battery, but it would unnecessarily increase battery waste which is harmful to the environment.
Why do you collect personal data?
We need to collect personal data from you because courier companies require this to make deliveries. We guarantee that we will not share this information with any other external parties than those involved with shipping the product to you. The information that we store will not be used for any purposes other than making sure you get the best service possible.