No risk of rips or tears – and always the right way up
The days of fumbling in the dark are over. Simply peel back, pop up, roll down – and enjoy the ride. They’re even biodegradable, too.
Based on 7 reviews
No reviews found
Was this helpful?
No questions found
Why not ask a question?
Size, specs, and other stuff
- Peel back the lid of the buttercup package carefully. Don’t use fingernails, teeth or anything that can damage the condom.
- Place the condom on the tip of the erect penis (dildo or strap-on) with the rolled side facing out. Be sure to squeeze the end of the condom to ensure no trapped air is inside.
- Unroll or pull the condom to the base of the erect penis or phallus. If it doesn’t unroll easily, it may be backwards, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new one.
- When you’re done, hold the rim of the condom in place. For a penis, withdraw while it is still erect to avoid spilling semen.
- And remember: always switch to a new condom if you go from anal sex to vaginal sex.
They may be biodegradable, but don’t flush our Come Connected condoms down the toilet. Instead, dispose of them in the trash. The plastic cup packaging can be recycled along with the cardboard box.
To make things extra slippy, use a water-based lube that is compatible with condoms and silicone toys, like Generous Gel. Don’t use oil-based lubricants like petroleum jelly, coconut or baby oil as these can damage the condoms.
Our condoms don’t contain TSE or BSE (ingredients that are derived from animals). Many condoms brands use casein – a milk protein that makes them smoother and softer. But our condoms are made from 100% natural rubber latex.
Join our community of #smilemakerscollection