Get a free bottle of Generous Gel lubricant when you spend US $80 (£60, €70, A$100, CAD 100, SGD 100). Offer runs from 23rd March to 29th March 2023. Cannot be applied restrospectively. Smile Makers reservers the right to amend the offer at any time.
A dildo generally does not vibrate and is intended for penetration. Vibrators…vibrate and a lot of them are not meant to be inserted into the body, but to be used for external stimulation.
It depends on the product you have. Some of our vibrators require one AAA battery, some two AA batteries. Please refer to your product manual and ask a store clerk in your local shop if you are unsure which battery is AAA or AA.
No, batteries are not included with your purchase. Batteries lose power from the moment they are manufactured. If we were to pre-purchase batteries and include them in the package, they would not be new when they reached you. This would not only reduce the number of hours you can use the product without replacing the battery, but it would unnecessarily increase battery waste which is harmful to the environment.
Product safety and quality are our top priorities. We take sexual pleasure for women very seriously. So we work with the medical community to create products designed for women’s pleasure, and totally safe for women’s bodies.
Smile Makers vibrators are manufactured in accordance with safety standards previously unheard of in sex toys manufacturing.
- We choose to follow the same safety and quality standards that are used for high-end consumer electronics. To our knowledge no other sex toys meet the same safety and quality standards. Consequently, our products are not manufactured with other sex toys, but rather alongside some of the most well-known and highly regarded consumer electronics brands.
- We are proud of the quality of our manufacturing and quality control. Our suppliers are qualified using the same criteria as used by the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Each component is thoroughly tested on safety, quality and durability before we accept it as a part of a Smile Maker. On-going, every new batch of components is tested. Once the production is finalized, the finished products are also tested.
- Every Smile Maker is waterproof and made with body-safe silicone approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. We source our silicone from the same supplier as some of the world’s leading medical equipment manufacturers. Neither our products nor any of our packaging components contain phthalates.
- Our products are also independently tested and certified in accordance with regional regulations. For example, for sales in the European Union our products have been independently tested and certified with the CE mark in accordance with European Directives EMC directive (2004/108/EC). Smile Makers also adhere to the European Union’s directive on Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
Our lubricants are the safest to your body
- First of all, they do not contain paraben or fragrance.
- Second of all, we use the purest form for each ingredient, making them pharma-graded. This means our lubricants are as safe to your body as products used in a hospital.
- We use only 5 ingredients and we are 100% transparent about them:
- We have been certified CE Mark 2A, which means that the formulation, manufacturing processes and claims have been reviewed by an independent EU body.
If you have any further questions regarding the safety of Smile Makers products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep it clean and happy, wash your vibrator with water and soap, then pat it dry with a clean towel. We recommend doing this before and after use. Don’t worry, Smile Makers are 100% waterproof (hello solo shower sex!).
Yes, all Smile Maker vibrator components are vegan friendly. Our lubricant is a vegan friendly formulated with your body's safety in mind.
Smile Makers HQ is based in Singapore. Our vibrators are made with love and care in Shanghai, China, and our lubricants with equal love and care just outside of Bangkok, Thailand.
Our manufacturing partners are highly reputed companies who supply to some of the world's largest and most respected brands in the world.
Our lubricants manufacturer works with companies like L'Oreal, Elizabeth Arden and GSK and are responsible for the production of highly sensitive products, such as baby toothpaste.
Our partner for vibrator manufacturing works with high-end consumer electronics companies.
At Smile Makers we have safety, regulatory compliance, and fair working conditions as base requirements for our suppliers. This starts by doing an audit before any agreement is signed, and then by personally visiting the premises on a regular basis. Over the past 8 years, we have spent a lot of time on the premises, on the factory floors, speaking with the staff and inspecting all steps in the manufacturing process. Further, we in turn require that our partners apply the same level of strict controls on all of their suppliers.
But, don’t just take our word for it. We use globally recognised third parties to check production and sourcing conditions. So, not only do we rely on internal audits, but external audits too. To demonstrate that they can meet our ethical standards and requirements, our manufacturing partners have undergone an independent ethical audit or certification of their production sites with Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, meaning all Smile Makers products are SMETA compliant.
SMETA stands for Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit.
Assesses the standards of labour, health and safety, environment and business ethics.
These are the key areas for assessing Smile Makers’ responsible business practices and social compliance.
Both manufacturing partners have also achieved Medical Device Manufacturing ISO certifications from BSI or SGS. These confirm that the quality controls are sufficiently stringent to handle products used in hospitals or medicines, showcasing the high standards we hold for our products when it comes to being body-safe.
We endeavour to go above and beyond legislative requirements in order to ensure we offer products that are safe, of high quality, and made by people who are treated well and with respect. This is how we are able to sell in markets where other brands cannot, and why we have no intention of changing manufacturing partners. Our understanding is that work is being done to harmonize restricted requirements for sexual wellness brands, and that is something we would eagerly welcome.
You can choose to pay using your PayPal account, or with Visa or Master Card, or Apple Pay. We do not issue invoices or accept bank transfers.
For payments in USD, you can choose to pay using Paypal, Credit Card (Visa or Master) or in 3 installments SplitIt. We do not issue invoices or accept bank transfers.
Spread the cost of self-love and give your pleasure undivided attention with a divided payment plan for your next sexual wellness tool!
Step 1 - Add your chosen pieces to your cart and select SplitIt as your payment method at checkout.
Step 2 - Split your payment in three interest-free installments (when you pay on time) – it’s that easy.
Step 3 - Enter your payment details and pay only the first installment today. SplitIt will schedule your next payments for you.
*Please spend responsibly. Look after your wellbeing, borrowing more than you can afford could affect your financial status and stress levels. Ensure you can make your repayments on time.*
We use PayPal and Stripe which are regarded as the best and most secure in the industry. It is used by many major online retailers worldwide. For more information on online payment security, please visit the PayPal website and read the Security and Protection pages.
Your credit/debit card will be charged by Ramblin’ Brands Limited, which is the name of the company that owns the Smile Makers brand and this website.
We only quote prices in a limited number of currencies, but your credit/debit card company may offer to charge you in another currency. If they do, and you choose to be debited in anything other than the currency displayed on our website, we cannot guarantee currency conversion rates, nor that the local currency price they quote before payment is the same as what you see on your final credit/debit card bill. Please contact your credit/debit card company for further information on how they manage and guarantee foreign currency payments.
When you buy a product from our site, you are buying it from Ramblin’ Brands Pte. Ltd. which is incorporated in Singapore. Singapore does not charge a sales tax, VAT, or export duties on our products when they are sold to other countries. However, it may be that your home country, or the country you want the product shipped to, levies import duties, customs, or sales taxes on products you buy from abroad. Because we ship to countries all over the world, we cannot know the details for every country. As such, we sell to you DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) and ask that you contact your local authorities for details on further charges, and that you bear any applicable additional charges.
Shipping & returns
Unless your location is listed below we're shipping to you!
- Åland Island, Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antiqua and Barbuda, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bonaire, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Capa Verde, Cayman Island, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Cook Island, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guam, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Morocco, Nauru, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, North Macedonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Qatar, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, South Georgia/Sandwich Islands, Syria, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, United States (US) Minor Outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Virgin Islands, Wallis and Furtuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Please note that we do not ship to PO BOX address.
Your order will be processed within 1 to 2 working days from receipt of order. Once your order has been picked up for delivery, you will receive a shipping notification email with a tracking number and link to help you track your parcel at anytime. Delivery period may varies depending on your location:
- US: 2 to 7 working days
- Europe: 2 to 7 working days
- Singapore: 2 to 5 working days. Singapore orders will be shipped by NinjaVan. To track your order please visit their website here.
- Rest of the world: Up to 2 weeks*
*Delivery may take up to 3 weeks depending on various factors, but in most cases it will be faster than that.
For more information on shipping & returns please click here.
USA & Canada: USD 10, free shipping for orders above USD 70
United Kingdom: : GBP 11, free shipping for orders above GBP 50
Austria: EUR 11, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Belgium: EUR 9, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Bulgaria: USD 15, free shipping for orders above USD 70
Croatia: USD 15, free shipping for orders above USD 70
Cyprus: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Czech Republic: USD 15, free shipping for orders above USD 70
Denmark: USD 13, free shipping for orders above USD 70
Estonia: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Finland: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
France: EUR 9, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Germany: EUR 9, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
France: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Greece: EUR 11, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Hungary: USD 15, free shipping for orders above USD 70
Ireland: EUR 11, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Italy: EUR 11, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Lithuania: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Luxembourg: EUR 9, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Latvia: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Monaco: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Montenegro: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Netherland: EUR 9, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Poland: PLN 62, free shipping for orders above PLN 250
Portugal: EUR 11, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Romania: USD 15, free shipping for orders above USD 70
Slovenia: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Slovakia: EUR 13, free shipping for orders above EUR 55
Sweden: SEK 115, free shipping for orders above SEK 550
Australia: AUD 15, free shipping for orders above AUD 85
Singapore: SGD 10, free shipping for orders above SGD 80
Taiwan: TWD 640, free shipping for orders above TWD 2000
Rest of the world: USD 23, free shipping for orders above USD 70
This is something we do not have control on. It depends on your destination, it can happen randomly at customs.
US, EU and Singapore: Our prices include local taxes and duties.
Others: Our prices don't include local taxes and duties. In some cases, you may be charged customs, import duties and taxes when the parcel reaches your country. We do not have control over these charges and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Please refer back to the shipping confirmation email and just click on the tracking link, and you will be able to track all the details of your Smile Maker’s journey to your home. Or else you may also use the tracking number provided to check in your local post office’s tracking system. In case you did not receive the shipping notification email, can’t find your tracking number, please email us at: email@example.com.
If there is any delay in local delivery, or if the local postal service has not re-registered the parcel for tracking, write to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you until you have received your order.
We are using an established global parcel post company that delivers your parcels via your local postal service; it will arrive in your letter box depending on size of order. The package will be discreetly labelled only showing your name and ship to address details.
Our products are discreetly packaged. There is no Smile Makers or Ramblin’ Brands Limited logo on the outside of the package. Inside the package, our product is safely packaged in a consumer unit box that has been tested for stability.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase on SmileMakersCollection.com, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase.
- If the product is unopened, please ship it back to us by obtaining the return form from our customer care. Once the product has been received in our warehouse, full refunds will be credited in the same form as they were paid. Please note that shipping charges will not be refunded. We will refund the order amount back to your mode of payment in 2 working days.
- However, if the product is opened, we do not accept the product back for hygienic purpose, but we will give you a personalised 30% off coupon code for you to try something else and our customer care will be happy to assist you in choosing the right product for you. Or else, you can take our quiz to find the perfect fit for you here!
All Smile Makers vibrators come with a warranty for a period of TWO (2) YEARS, after the date of original purchase, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. If you discover a defect and notify us during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge. The warranty covers working parts that affect the product’s function. It does not cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect. Any attempt to open or take apart the product will void the warranty. Claims under warranty must be supported by reasonable evidence that the date of the claim is within the warranty period. To validate your warranty, please keep your original purchase receipt together with these warranty conditions for the duration of the warranty period. To claim your warranty, please email customercare@ ramblinbrands.com informing us of the nature of the fault, and attaching evidence of purchase. In certain circumstances, you may be asked to return the product to us for inspection. This is to ensure we investigate faulty products and improve our processes for future users.
We need to collect personal data from you because courier companies require this to make deliveries. We guarantee that we will not share this information with any other external parties than those involved with shipping the product to you. The information that we store will not be used for any purposes other than making sure you get the best service possible.